We will compile and deliver the numbers you need for your marketing strategy, your business plan, or any data requirement you may have.
Extensive Data Sources
We bring you a wide range of data categories to meet every kind of need. Our offerings include the following.
- Our own in-house database. We collect current & historical economic and demographic indicators, such as population, income, retail sales and labor force.
- Experience with U. S. Census data. One of our specialties is expertise with economic and business data collected by the federal government.
- Access to information on various geographic areas. We cover individual cities, counties and states throughout the U. S., via our network of contacts and extensive library of data.
- Collections of data published in various non-government sources. Our service incorporates data in market studies and reports from trade and professional organizations, universities, and consultants in the field.
Use Data-Direct for all your data needs.
Business plans | Market plans | Demographics | Industry overviews | Site selection | Grant proposals
Business counts | Business forecasts | Trend analysis | Thematic maps | Economic data | Market statistics
- Your data can be delivered on a schedule, or on an as-needed basis.
- Your data can reach you by email or fax, or we can send it by courier or standard mail.
- You have a choice of electronic formats to suit your own processing needs
Let us map your data for you with our Geographic Information System (GIS) technology that takes data and turns it into maps. Our maps will reveal strategic information for you through graphical display of your numbers. We can deliver your custom maps to you both as interactive PDF files and in large format prints up to 42” wide.
See additional map examples available on our Map Gallery page.